Health & Safety
In accordance with the French authorities’ guidelines, Hello Tomorrow has put in place health and safety measures to ensure we all gather physically in December in a safe environment.
Please read carefully:
Entering the event:
In order to enter the Hello Tomorrow Global Summit, Investor day or any other Deep Tech Days events you will need to present a Covid pass (“pass sanitaire” in french).
The pass must prove one of the three following items:
- That you are fully vaccinated (with an EMA-approved vaccine or similar)
– Seven days after the second shot for two-shot vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca)
– Four weeks after the shot for one-shot vaccines (Johnson & Johnson)
– Seven days after the shot for vaccines administered to people who have already had COVID-19 (only one dose is necessary).
- OR that you have been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 48hrs
- OR that you have recovered from COVID-19, attested by a positive PCR or antigen test result at least 15 days and no more than 6 months old.
Passes can be digital (on the ‘TousAntiCovid’ app) or in paper form (proof of vaccination or test result). They must include a QR code that will be scanned upon entry into the venue.
If you have a foreign* vaccination certificate, you must apply to convert it into a French Covid pass. Please, follow the instructions on the following link to do so:
* You must convert it if you have not been vaccinated in the following countries:
European Union member states, Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Faroe Islands, Iceland, Israel, Liechtenstein, Northern Macedonia, Morocco, Monaco, Norway, Panama, United Kingdom, San Marino, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, or the Vatican.
Safety at the event:
- You will be required to wear a mask covering your nose and mouth at all times when at our events.
- Eating and drinking will only be allowed in the designated areas.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the venues.
- Contactless check-in.
- People flow management.
Traveling to France:
If you are fully vaccinated with an approved Covid-19 vaccine, you can travel to France.
If you are not vaccinated (or didn’t have a full course of an approved Covid-19 vaccine), a list of countries of departure is available, where you can check the corresponding restrictions in place. The list of countries is subject to changes as the epidemic situation evolves. Further information is available in English on the website of the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs.
Restrictions and requirements in Metropolitan France
Restrictions have been almost entirely lifted in Metropolitan France. You must continue to apply the following health measures:
- Wash your hands very often or use hydro-alcoholic gel
- Use single-use tissues, and then throw them away
- Cough and sneeze into your arm or into a tissue
- Do not shake hands or greet people with kisses on the cheek
- Avoid touching your face
- Respect social distancing: you should remain further than two metres from others
- Wear a mask where necessary (see below)
- Limit social contacts as much as possible
- Use digital tools (TousAntiCovid, available in English).
If you feel unwell or have COVID-19 symptoms we kindly ask you not to attend, and protect others by preventing the spread of the virus.
See you in Paris!
Covid-19: Tickets will only be refundable for those participants whose travel is prevented due to a border closing in France. Proof of travel prior to the travel ban shall be requested in order to process the refund.
Cancellation/postponement of the event: Tickets to the Hello Tomorrow Global Summit and/or Investor Day will automatically be transferred to next year or transferred to a digital ticket if we were to host the event online. However you may also request a refund within the timeframe established at the time of the announcement.
Code of conduct
The Hello Tomorrow code of conduct is one of the ways we put our values into practice. We really want our partners, startups and attendees to live the Hello Tomorrow experience by providing a safe and enjoyable event experience for everyone (online and offline) regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of attendees in any form, including but not limited to the following:
The use of sexualised language or imagery
Unwelcome sexual attention, or advances
Trolling, insulting or derogatory comments, personal or political attacks
Sustained disruption of talks or other events
Deliberate verbal or physical intimidation
Inappropriate physical contact
Harassment of any kind, even in a joking or ironic manner
Advocating for or encouraging any of the above behaviour
Participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference (without a refund) and barred from future Hello Tomorrow events, at the discretion of the conference organizers. We invite all participants, sponsors, speakers, exhibitors, vendors, and media to help us realize a harassment-free event and to uphold the principles of this code of conduct. By participating in any Hello Tomorrow event, conference, and conference-related social event, you agree to the policies set forth above.
Reporting an incident:
If you are being harassed, notice someone is being harassed, or have any other concerns please email the event team (firstname.lastname@example.org)