Join us in our Sustainable Advanced Materials Accelerator Program for the opportunity to hold dedicated matchmaking sessions with the most relevant companies and investors. Plus an attractive schedule of masterclasses and workshops.
Applications can be submitted in English and in French.
After more than 10 years of helping Deep Tech startups, we understand Deep Tech entrepreneurs and the challenges they face.
What is Hello Tomorrow Acceleration Program?
Our Acceleration Program aims to develop a portfolio of commercially attractive projects covering the following key aspects to get your startup off the ground!
- POTENTIAL PARTNERSHIPS – Dedicated matchmaking meetings with top industry corporates to explore collaboration possibilities. You will benefit from a fast-track startup process through access to key resources, introduction to key players and potential customers, together with the opportunity to develop pilot projects with exclusive access to key players of the industry.
- FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES- We will provide enough support and mentoring for you to have fruitful conversations with investors through strategic preparation for funding meetings. Guaranteed 1-to-1 meetings with hand-picked VCs and CVCs to connect, get discovered and get funded.
- MASTERCLASSES & WORKSHOPS- We will provide you with compelling sessions with our experts and professionally led workshops designed to give you the knowledge and confidence you need to move forward, covering a wide range of topics.
This opportunity is for you if you are
Currently working on any project related to:
- Novel Polymers
- Tissue Engineering
Why this Acceleration Program?
Advanced materials are transforming our world. They have the potential to bring us more sustainable, more convenient, and more user-friendly products, and create a revolution of innovative devices, systems, and infrastructures with benefits that trickle down to several industries.
We believe it’s one of the key drivers of change and we want to bring startups working in this industry to the forefront of the conversation.
What will you benefit from?
The program will be tailored to your startup’ needs and will include:
- Meetings with relevant global corporations and investors
- Meetings with pre-briefed VCs interested in your solution
- Full access to the Global Summit with a dedicated reserved space for matchmaking
- Workshops and masterclasses with our expert network
This is an equity free acceleration program with a participation cost of 2,000€, that will take place in a hybrid format: Face-to-face matchmaking and online trainings.
You can also find information on our brochure
Contact our project lead, Alba Marrero (email@example.com) for any questions.