How can Fintech reshape the future of finance through blockchain-enabled innovation?
Fintech companies are using blockchain technology to revolutionize the finance industry. By leveraging the decentralized and secure nature of blockchain, fintechs are able to offer innovative financial products and services that were previously not possible. Through the use of smart contracts and distributed ledgers, fintechs are able to streamline financial transactions and reduce the risk of fraud. This not only makes financial processes more efficient, but also helps to increase trust among consumers and businesses.
At the forefront of innovation, Natixis CIB aims at identifying the new age of fintech, disruptive innovation and new market opportunities.
What are we looking for?
- You are an early-stage fintech startup, with innovative technologies or solutions looking for clients
- You are a fintech scaleup with established solutions and looking to accelerate your growth
For the winner:
● Grand prize €30 K
For the winner and the two finalists:
● Coaching from experts (1-year coaching plan within BPCE experts)
● Shine through BPCE (Participate in key Groupe BPCE events worldwide)
● Hello Tomorrow Global Summit (Full access pass to the Hello Tomorrow Global Summit and the Investor Day)
Natixis Corporate & Investment Banking in a nutshell
“Clients come to Natixis Corporate & Investment Banking for expert advice, our ability to combine the forces of our teams worldwide to generate uniquely relevant ideas, and our commitment to building solutions that meet their precise needs.”
Anne-Christine Champion and Mohamed Kallala, Co-Heads of Natixis Corporate & Investment Banking
Natixis Corporate & Investment Banking is a leading global financial institution that provides advisory, investment banking, financing, corporate banking and capital markets services to corporations, financial institutions, financial sponsors and sovereign and supranational organizations worldwide.
You can also find information on our brochure
Contact our project lead, Marwan Aïtomar (firstname.lastname@example.org), for any questions.