Accelair, the deep tech startups and companies accelerator by Air Liquide.
Accelair’s mission is to enable startups, SME and ISE to accelerate their development and the industrialization of their offer by benefiting from all the expertise of Air Liquide and its partners.
After years of collaboration with Hello Tomorrow, Air Liquide decided to use our services to fill their accelerator with startups from our European and worldwide network.
Hello Tomorrow helped with defining the concrete needs of the accelerator as well as operating the challenge & sourcing, while leaving Accelair handling the final selection:
- Definition of the customer’s needs regarding the targeted type of startup
- Framing planning, terms & conditions, as well as value proposition for startups
- Sourcing relevant startups
- Communication campaign, global and targeted, throughout the challenge
- Application platform operation and selection process for the jury
Within 2 months, from the first framing meeting to the final selection of startups by Accelair team:
- A brochure illustrated by our graphic designer
- Numerous Twitter & LinkedIn publications and hundreds of personalised emails sent out
- 85 startup applications
- 16 finalists selected from 8 categories
- 10 remaining startups in discussion for future collaboration