As a biopharmaceutical leader, Takeda is accelerating the use of digital and data to speed delivery of life-saving medicines, while also easing the burden of diagnosis and treatment for patients, their families and healthcare providers.
Therefore, Takeda is opening its doors to new partnerships to accelerate the future of personalized healthcare.
The first edition of the Digital Health Innovation Challenge by Takeda was open to solutions in Real World Evidence, Integrated & Personalized Care and Early Diagnosis for Sleep Disorders, Treatment of Transplant Recipients, & Genetic Rare Diseases.
Hello Tomorrow worked with the Takeda team to organize the challenge, from the framing to the final event:
- Framing, including specific topics and value proposition for startups
- Sourcing of relevant startups
- Co-organisation of a Q&A webinar
- Communication campaign, global and targeted, throughout the challenge
- Application platform operation and selection process for the jury
- Final event as an online internal Takeda event
Within 3 months, from the first framing meeting to the innovation challenge final event on March 23rd:
- A complete communication kit produced by our graphic designer, communications officer, and innovation consultant
- A dedicated Takeda-branded application platform in partnership with Brightidea
- 500+ startups identified as of interest to the Challenge
- An external webinar involving Takeda experts, with 113 participants (188 registered)
- 100+ startup applications across 21 different countries
- 50 Takeda experts involved in the evaluation process, equipped with the Hello Tomorrow evaluation forms and grids
- 6 finalists selected to pitch in an exclusive Takeda digital event which gathered more than 350 Takeda collaborators
- Finalists: ExactCure, IDUN Technologies, Patient Connect, Patients Know Best, Sidekick Health, and Volv