The COVID-19 pandemic accelerated the growth and acceptance of telemedicine.
How to increase the diagnostic capacity of healthcare professionals in remote consultations?
Non-adherence to medical treatments is a well-known issue for modern medicine, costing every year a lot of lives and money to healthcare plans and pharmaceutical companies, lacking feedback from their end-users.
How to increase adherence from patients in oncology, haemophilia and rheumatology treatment?
Hello Tomorrow worked with the Chugai team to organize the challenge and sourcing:
- Framing, including specific topics and value proposition for startups
- Sourcing relevant startups
- Communication campaign, global and targeted, throughout the challenge
- Application platform operation and selection process for the jury
- Final selection to join the second phase of the Global Pharma Booster acceleration programme with Digital Pharma Lab
Within 3 months, from the first framing meeting to the second phase of the Global Pharma booster programme:
- A tailor-made brochure produced by our graphic designer as well as dedicated application platform
- 500 startups identified meeting the eligibility criteria
- 70 startup applications
- 10 Chugai experts involved in the jury, equipped with the Hello Tomorrow evaluation forms and grids
- 15 finalists selected to take part in a last round of selection with the jury & Hello Tomorrow (70% coming from the existing Hello Tomorrow network)
- 1 winner and ongoing collaboration