Innovation is a cornerstone of Bayer Pharmaceuticals’ mission “Science for a better life” and a core element of their strategy.
Using digital technologies and AI, Bayer Pharmaceuticals was looking to improve their services and accessibility for both healthcare professionals and patients: creating a “Bayer on demand” to boost customer engagement and improving healthcare journey through the us of relevant data.
We supported them with the Global Pharma Booster acceleration programme, powered by Hello Tomorrow and Digital Pharma Lab.
Hello Tomorrow worked with the Bayer Pharma team to organize the challenge, from the framing to the alignment between Bayer’s team and startups:
- Framing, including specific topics and value proposition for startups
- Sourcing relevant startups
- Communication campaign, global and targeted, throughout the challenge
- Application platform operation and selection process for the jury
- Alignment with Bayer’s needs and capacities, before joining the second phase of the Global Pharma Booster programme
Within 3 months, from the first framing meeting to the second phase of the Global Pharma booster programme:
- A tailor-made brochure produced by our graphic designer as well as a dedicated application platform
- 250 deep tech startups identified that can meet the challenge
- 70 startup applications
- 12 Bayer experts involved in the jury, equipped with the Hello Tomorrow evaluation forms and grids
- 8 finalists selected to engage with Bayer & Hello Tomorrow, to finally select 4 startups to join the second phase of Global Pharma Booster programme