What is Airbus going to look like in 20-30 years?
How to achieve an efficient and comprehensive digital transformation?
How to speed up production cycles?
These are the questions that Airbus DDMS (Digital Design Manufacturing & Services) is trying to answer.
To speed up their transition they decided to team up with Hello Tomorrow to find future technological gems in all fields related to industry 4.0.
Hello Tomorrow worked with the DDMS team to organize the challenge, from the framing to the final at the Hello Tomorrow Global Summit:
- Framing with planning, terms & conditions, and value proposition for startups
- Sourcing of relevant startups
- Communication campaign, global and targeted, throughout the challenge
- Application platform operation and selection process for the jury
- Finals event organisation as an Airbus corporate day
- Within 3 months, from the first framing meeting to the challenge final event:
- A tailor-made brochure produced by our graphic designer as well as an application platform seen more than 2,500 times
- 300 deep tech startups identified that can meet the challenge
- 160 startup applications
- 9 Airbus experts involved in the jury, equipped with the Hello Tomorrow evaluation forms and grids
- 10 finalists selected to take part in the final