Korian is the European leader in support and care services for the elderly. In addition to their commitment to their patients, they made the preservation of employees physical and mental health an absolute priority through the project “In Caring Hands”.
Therefore, Korian was looking for solutions to help preserve the health of their staff and make the working environment of their caregivers more ergonomic.
They were on the lookout about any equipment to support them carrying heavy weight and robotic solutions for strenuous & repetitive tasks.
Hello Tomorrow worked with the Korian innovation team to organise the challenge, from the framing to the final selection:
- Framing, including specific topics and value proposition for startups
- Sourcing of relevant startups
- Communication campaign, global and targeted, throughout the challenge
- Application platform operation and selection process for the jury
- Selection, equipped with the Hello Tomorrow evaluation forms and grids
Within 3 months, from the first framing meeting to the final startups selection:
- A tailor-made brochure produced by our graphic designer as well as a dedicated application platform
- More than 170 deep tech startups identified that can meet the challenge
- 80 startup applications answering the challenge
- 12 startups selected to collaborate with Korian
- Ongoing collaborations