The Cartier Women’s Initiative has been supporting women impact entrepreneurs for more than 10 years. Recognizing the ever-growing number of impact focused ventures based on scientific and technological innovation, their team decided to launch a new program targeting deep tech impact women entrepreneurs from any country and sector.
To account for the specificities of these ventures (heavy R&D, long commercialization cycle, high capital intensity, technology risk and complexity), the Cartier Women’s Initiative relied on the expertise of Hello Tomorrow to co-design this new program and run the associated challenge.
Hello Tomorrow worked with the Cartier Women’s Initiative team to co-design the award, organise and manage the application and selection process:
- Co-design, including value proposition for startups, eligibility criteria, application form, selection process and evaluation/selection criteria.
- Sourcing of relevant startups
- Communication campaign, global and targeted, throughout the challenge
- Application platform operation and selection process for the jury
- Evaluations and pre-selection, with recruitment and management of experts
Within 3 months, from the first framing meeting to startup preselection:
- A dedicated application platform with an extensive form allowing thorough due-diligences of ventures
- A tailor-made brochure produced by our graphic designer matching Cartier Women’s Initiative established guidelines
- 1,000 startups identified meeting the eligibility criteria
- 222 applications
- 10 experts involved in the jury, equipped with the Hello Tomorrow evaluation forms and grids
- 15 startups pre-selected for this Science & Technology Pioneer award