The nuclear industry is facing resistance from public opinion, despite its decarbonised energy. Also, the development of renewable energies tends to replace nuclear power generation.
Orano’s innovation team is seeking to broaden the company’s activities, with one simple observation: nuclear’s unique technologies, skills, and materials provide opportunities to enter new markets.
Orano launched a challenge for startups to initiate new collaborations and penetrate these
Hello Tomorrow organised the Orano challenge from the framing to the finals event, thanks to its unique network of Deep Tech startups and its experience:
- Framing planning, terms & conditions, as well as value proposition for startups
- Sourcing relevant startups
- Communication campaign, global and targeted, throughout the challenge
- Application platform operation and selection process for the jury
- Finals event organisation as an Orano corporate day
Within 3 months, from the first framing meeting to the challenge final event:
- A brochure illustrated by our graphic designer, its appendix and terms & conditions, consulted online 400+ times
- 7 Twitter & LinkedIn publications, a newsletter and hundreds of personalised emails sent out
- 90 startup applications
- 50 Orano experts involved in the juries, equipped with Hello Tomorrow’s evaluation forms and grids
- 13 finalists selected from 4 categories to take part in the final
- 60 confirmed participants for the finals