that will bring innovative solutions to your needs
working with the right startups
Let us help you define your needs
Is your company looking for external innovations to improve operations or develop new products & services, but doesn’t have time to source, then meet dozens of startups?
We can help you source the best innovations in the world and connect them with your teams, allowing you to focus on creating real value for your company and clients.
the startup challenge
How does it work?
A 2-3 month, end-to-end program leveraging a large ecosystem, where we play the role of a trusted third party, and bring simplicity and efficiency to maximize return on investment.
Over the last 6 years, we’ve been curating and engaging with 18,000 high potential startups that are willing to explore new markets with large companies. To foster the right collaborations, we developed the Startup Challenge.
discover the process
2-3 months to create value
- We define the objectives of the challenge together with a clear value proposition for the startups. What will hit home with them?
- Building on your topics of interest we create a comprehensive communication kit, with brochures, visuals, and application form and other templates. Your challenge is tailored to your needs and even visual identity.
- We mobilise our global network to find the best deep tech startups suited to your needs, through our newsletter (of 18k subscribers), reaching out to our alumni community of 20,000, and our 220+ ecosystem partners.
- Whether confidential or not, we have the right sourcing strategy for your challenge. You’ll be kept regularly up-to-date on the application progress.
- Thanks to the years of experience developed over 6 editions of our Global Challenge, we have the right expertise to help you assess startups according to your judging criteria.
- We bring in your jury members to provide them with valuable advice to assess, with us or not, the applications.
- Because we believe that bringing together the startups you select is a great way to create the right momentum, we suggest three main ways to end your challenge.
- You may want to benefit from the gathering of our international network at our annual Global Summit: meet your finalists and kick off discussions in a private setting with your own stage.
- You might want to organise finals in our offices at Paris Saint-Lazare, or even host your own event, in your facilities or by webinar. Whatever you choose, we’ll be here to support you.
Why Hello Tomorrow?
Our unique capabilities
A deep knowledge of corporate and startup needs
The world’s best deep tech startups within your reach
Leverage the momentum of the Hello Tomorrow Global Summit